Scripture & Biblical Oil Tin Candle
Scripture & Biblical Oil Tin Candle
Sale Sold out
Regular price $8.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
This line of Scripture Candle Tins are part of the Illuminated Word Collection. Each of the tins displays a powerful verse of scripture on the lid and is wrapped with a label containing additional scripture and spiritual significance of the Biblically-inspired fragrance. Poured with a special eco-friendly soy blend wax, these candles make great inspirational gifts at a very affordable price! Add them as a stocking stuffer, to a housewarming gift or in a cute gift bag as a small message of love and inspiration. Or, buy for yourself as a reminder of God's love and to adorn your own home with these wonderful scents.
- hand poured, long-burning, eco-friendly soy blend
- approx. burn time 20 - 25 hours
- Size 2 3/4" diameter by 2" high, 5.7 oz
Available in 12 scriptures and scents
- Cassia - Be encouraged and uplifted with this Cassia candle displaying the powerful scripture verse from Matthew 19:26 : "With God ALL things are possible".
- Cedar - displays the scripture verse from Joshua 24:15 - "As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD". The combination of the Cedar of Lebanon Temple fragrance and instructional scripture makes this candle a perfect gift for Sunday school teacher, Bible study leader or anyone who loves God's Word!
- Cinnamon - Be encouraged and uplifted with this Cinnamon candle displaying the powerful scripture verse from Deuteronomy 31:6 " Be Strong and of good Courage for the Lord your God is with you."
- Covenant - "Faith, Hope, Love...The greatest of these is LOVE" is the beautiful scripture from 1 Cor. 13 on our fabulously fragrant, Covenant silver-tone candle tin. This custom blended fragrance representing covenant and true commitment of Love combined with the Word of God reminding us to walk in Love will speak volumes to all believers!
- Frankincense - The combination of this faith-building scripture, "Prayers a sweet aroma to the Lord" from Revelation 5 and spiritually-significant fragrance of Frankincense used in Temple times will sure to bless anyone! Our hand-poured, soy-blend candle in an easy-to-carry, easy-to-use tin makes this candle a perfect gift for someone who needs a touch from the Lord for healing and restoration of health---spirit, soul and body!
- Frankincense & Myrrh - The combination of this faith-building scripture from Isaiah 53, "Healed by His Wonds" and spiritually-significant fragrance of Frankincense & Myrrh used in Temple times will sure to bless anyone!
- Hyssop - "The Joy of the Lord is my Strength" is the uplifting scripture on this tin. Sure to provide encouragement.
- King's Garments - The beautiful scripture: "King of Kings Lord of Lords...those with Him are called and chosen and faithful." (Revelation 17:10). This powerful scripture verse coupled with the "King's Garments" fragrance makes a very unique candle.
- Myrrh - But for the grace of the Almighty, where would we be? This simple but profound scripture, "HIS grace is Sufficient" from 2 Cor 12:9, adorns the lid of our Myrrh scripture tin.
- Pomegranate - Be encouraged and uplifted with thisPomegranate candle, accented by the scripture verse from Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the PLANS that I have for you to PROSPER you...". In the spiritual sense, Pomegranate speaks of the blessings and favor of the Lord!
- Rose of Sharon - "The Lord is my Shepherd I have all I need" is the encouraging scripture from Psalm 23 on our fabulously fragrant, Rose of Sharon silver-tone candle tin.
- Spikenard - Spikenard, the worship fragrance, is the perfect scent for this candle to complement the joyful scripture "The angels cry Holy is the Lord" from Isaiah 6:3. Give it as a gift to your worship leader or team members or use it during your time of worship to bring you into the Holy presence!
- Spiritual Emphasis- Healing of Wounds - As believers we know that Jesus is the Balm in Gilead, the Healer of our wounded hearts, souls and our great physician. Jeremiah 8:21-22 records this lament: "Since my people are crushed, I am crushed; I mourn, and horror grips me. Is there no balm in Gilead? Is there no physician there? Why then is there no healing for the wounds my people?".