Bella Grace is a special, 160-page publication devoted to discovering magic in the ordinary through beautifully penned stories, captivating photographs, inspirational quotes, and journaling space. These make a beautiful gift or purchase for yourself to spend some quiet time focusing on you and the beautiful person you were created to be.
Inside the Bella Grace Issue 24:
- Kim Forman reflects on the meditative act of doing laundry.
- Kjerstin Anderson shares how different happily ever afters can look.
- A guide to embracing your inner March sister.
- Our readers share their dream jobs.
Inside Bella Grace Issue 27:
- Our readers share a list of unique things they want to do "just because."
- Jessica Ferguson tells the story of how she moved from a fast-paced city life to a simple life in a small, sleepy town.
- Moe Phillips reflects on her love of taking baths.
- Our readers reflect on the good things that happened during 2020.
Field Guide to Everyday Magic is filled entirely with the worksheet-style prompts, captivating photographs, and inspirational quotes that Bella Grace magazine has come to be known for.
- 144 high-quality matte pages
- Sturdy cover stock
- Interactive workbook and journaling space designed for readers to respond directly on its pages
- A travel-friendly compact size! This workbook is designed to be tucked into your bag and taken on-the-go for whenever inspiration strikes.
- Zero outside advertising