HCSB Big Picture Interactive Bible
Engage kids in Bible reading and study as never before—seeing scenes from the Bible literally pop off the page via a free downloadable app that lets them view the images in an augmented reality format, as well as listen to narration of the event.
This full color, fully designed Bible includes features to help kids aged 8-12 experience the Bible including call outs of key Bible stories, definitions, memory verses and more, all designed to get kids digging into and learning the Bible for life.
Together kids and parents enjoy the Christ Connections and Big Questions and Answers call outs that show God's story unfolding from the beginning of time and how we fit into his plan.
This is part of the Big Picture series, which includes The Big Picture Interactive Bible Storybook, The Big Picture of What God Has Always Wanted, and The Big Picture: Making God the Main Focus in Your Life. Augmented reality narrations by Jenna Lucado.
Various covers available
- Free downloadable app for viewing the images in an augmented reality format, as well as for listening to narration of the event
- Introductions for every book of the Bible, written for kids to understand
- Christ Connection feature showing how each Bible story points to Christ
- Big Questions and Answers telling kids what they want to know
- 100 Top Memory Verses for kids to learn
- Call-outs of key Bible stories and themes—showing God's story unfolding from the beginning of time and how we fit into his plan
- Seeing the Big Picture feature digging into key Bible stories and providing parents with discussion material
- Words of Jesus in red
- Big Words feature acting as a four-color Bible dictionary
- Full-color maps on 8 pages
- Presentation page
- Ribbon marker
- 9-point text size
- 9.50" x 6.50" x 1.25"